Bedlines Terms & Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale include the following definitions:
- Buyer – means the person or organization purchasing goods from Bedlines (the seller)
- Conditions – means our terms and conditions of sale as set out by us on our website. Please note this is subject to change without notice. Therefore, it is a buyer’s responsibility to check our terms and conditions to ensure they have the latest updates.
- Delivery Date – Means the date specified by Bedlines and as per our delivery information, is subject to change during busy periods or Public Holidays.
- Goods – Means the items as displayed on our website for sale by Bedlines.
- Price – means the price as listed on our website at the time of purchase. Please note, where pricing errors have occurred we are reserving the right to charge the correct price and are under no legal obligation to offer for sale a product at a lower price, if a pricing error has occurred.
- The Seller – is Bedlines, 10-12 Fitzwilliam Gate, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4JH
Please note ANY Beds & Sofas which are made to order in super king (6ft) are non refundable
(Standard sizes 4ft6 & 5ft are exempt, but will incur a restocking charge and the cost of return will be fulfilled by the customer.
Colours may also vary from batch to batch, we cannot guarantee 100% that the colour shown on screen will be exactly the same shade.
We reserve the right to change our terms & conditions without any prior notice.
We are sure you’ll be more than satisfied with your purchase but if, for any reason you would like to return your purchase, you can do so.
You may return your purchase within 14 days of receiving it.
Returned items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging.
Items which have been assembled or partly assembled will not be able to be returned.
We can arrange collection of your return for a pre-agreed fee of usually around £100 for bulkier items, depending on size/weight.
Please check over your purchase as soon has it arrived, On the rare occasion that your item has been damaged in transit, please let us know within 24hrs of receiving it so we can get it replaced quickly and for free.
If you decide you don’t want a fault free replacement, you will be responsible for the return cost.
Cancelling Your Order
Our returns policy lasts for 14 days. If 14 days have passed by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, It must also be in the original packaging.
Unfortunately the following items are non-returnable:
– Bespoke and made to order items such as beds, sofas & mattresses.
– Items which by reason of their nature cannot be returned
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
*Refunds* (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- These conditions will apply to all contracts of sale of Goods by the seller (Bedlines) to the buyer.
- All orders for Goods will be deemed to be an offer by the purchaser (Buyer) to purchase Goods pursuant to these conditions.
- Acceptance of the delivery of goods shall be evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
- Any special terms and conditions agreed between Buyer and Seller including without limitation any discounts, will not be applicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Any advice, recommendation or representation given by the Seller or its employees or agents to the Buyer as to use of a product is not conclusive and the information provided is acted on at the Buyer’s own risk.
- The seller shall not be liable for any advice provided.
- Nothing in these conditions will affect your statutory rights.
Price & Payment
- Payment for goods is acceptable by credit card or cash. No credit terms are available and all goods must be paid for in order for a delivery to take place.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse, restrict or cancel an order at its sole discretion at any time.
Description of Goods
- Any description of goods on the Bedlines website is for identification only and the said descriptions do not constitute a sale by that description. As a buyer, it is your responsibility to read the descriptions but Bedlines does not take any responsibility for items ordered in error based on description of Goods on our website
- Unless prior agreement is in place, delivery of Goods will be to the address specified by the buyer. The Buyer will make arrangements to take delivery of the Goods at the pre-determined time. If for any reason, a delivery is scheduled and you are not available when your Goods are delivered, we reserve the right to place a surcharge on any subsequent redeliveries.
- The date of delivery specified by the Seller is an estimate only. While every effort will be made to adhere to our delivery schedule, we do not guarantee delivery times and the Buyer will have no right to damages or cancellation of an order for failure to meet any delivery date and time scheduled.
- The Seller is the distributor of the Goods as listed on the website and is responsible for the specifications and details provided of the Goods. However, Bedlines is not liable for any errors or omissions. We will do our best to ensure the information on our website is up-to-date, but the onus is on the Buyer to check details before an order is placed.
- The Buyer MUST check Goods upon delivery for any damages or omissions. Once a delivery is accepted the Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the goods 48 hours after delivery.
- Any damages MUST be reported to Bedlines within 48 hours.
- Accordingly, no claims in relation to damage, defects or quality of Goods purchased by the Buyer or delivered to the Buyer will be entertained outside of the 48 hours as specified.
- This is without prejudice to the Seller’s other rights pursuant to these conditions.
- Any damages identified by the Buyer must be reported with supporting photographic or video evidence.
- Rejection of Goods for damages is acceptable. However, any application for a return of Goods because the Seller has changed their mind or feels the quality is not to their satisfaction (excluding damages) will not be accepted.
- Goods will not belong to the Buyer until full payment or cleared funds have been paid to the Seller (Bedlines).